Northside Maternidad understands that this is an important time for you and your family. We want you to have what you need.
We offer the finest maternity and family planning services utilizing the highest medical standards in America and the facilities of the best women’s hospitals in Atlanta.
We love what we do and are committed to your care during this special time in the life of your family—the time of pregnancy and parenthood- regardless of income, insurance, citizenship, ethnic or national origin, or immigration status.
Northside Maternidad treats its patients with care and respect at all times.
NEALE P. FREEMAN, M.D.
Board Certified Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Originally from New York, Dr. Neale Freeman attended medical school at Howard University, graduating in 1991. He went on to complete his residency at Harlem Hospital in New York City, before relocating to Atlanta in 1995. Dr. Freeman has been responsible for leading Ob/Gyn departments in both New York and Atlanta, and has held positions on the national level with the American Medical Association He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Freeman has dedicated his career to providing compassionate care to the underserved of all backgrounds. For the last several years Dr. Freeman has focused on providing quality care for the underserved Latino community in the Atlanta metro area.
ISATU KARGBO, Midwife
A dedicated midwife, Ms. Isatu Kargbo is a graduate of Emory University, where she was honored with her master's in nurse-midwifery. She is currently serving the community of Norcross, GA. Ms. Kargbo earned her bachelor’s from Johns Hopkins University. She is presently practicing at Northside Maternidad. Women’s health care is her primary area of expertise. Focused and caring, Ms. Kargbo believes in providing effective and compassionate patient care. She is passionate about her profession and encourages her patients to discuss their concerns candidly.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Emory University, Master's in Nurse-Midwifery
Johns Hopkins University (Bachelor's)
- We are committed to helping young families get a good start in the journey of parenthood. We are committed to offering the finest maternity and family planning services in a multicultural setting.
- We are committed to understanding and respecting the uniqueness and cultural differences of each individual.
- We are committed to ensuring that our patients receive hospital care in the finest facilities in the United States.
- We do not believe in health care which discriminates against the poor or those who cannot communicate in English.
- We will not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, ethnic origin, poverty, sex, or sexual orientation.
Welcome to Northside Maternidad
Dr Freeman and his staff are thrilled to assist you in this special time in the life of your family. This time of joy. This time of excitement. This time of Blessing. We are with you every step of the way.